Affordable Emergency Communication From Anywhere
Regional, national and even Amateur radio terrestrial communications are vulnerable and could be brought down by any of the following :
- No License Required
- Global Coverage
- Easy to use
- Functional when other communications are not.
- *Preplink will work with any Satellite enabled device as well as SMS text and Email!
- Cyber Attack
- CME (Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun)
- EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse from an enemy high altitude nuclear detonation)
- Government Forced Shutdown (due to civil unrest or state of emergency)
Without terrestrial communications functioning, most people are blind, deaf and dumb, with no situational awareness as to :
- Is my current location safe ?
- What location / direction is safe to move toward?
- What was the event and how widespread is it?
- Can I expect any kind of recovery?
Why do you recommend the Garmin GPSMap 66i ?
- Far less expensive than Satellite Phones ($389 per unit & $15 per month)
- One of only a few standalone messaging devices (type and send without a phone)
- Garmin / Iridium has the most resilient satellite network .
- Very easy to use, no training required.
- Unlimited check in messages to loved ones
- Has a software development kit so we can add Prepper type features for you
- Has “Store and Forward” messaging so battery power can be weeks instead of hours
- Legal to use whatever encryption cipher you want to use.
- To purchase a Garmin GPSMAP 66i here is our affiliate link https://amzn.to/41Jt8Af
What is Preplink ?
Preplink is a news bulletin service for your satellite device .Preplink will transmit a Satellite Bulletin to subscribers when an event occurs that will detail the impact and reason for the event if known along with safe travel directions. Impacted Preplink Subscribers are expected to send information to Preplink ALPHA NCS (Network Control Station) regarding their personal status and a standardized report of the event impact locally. This event (not personal or identifiable) information will be shared with other users and homogenized with other intelligence sources.
To allow for as much detail as possible in a single message, we have devised the simple encoding shown in the wallet card image. This card helps you decode the incoming messages so you have a clear picture of what is happening around you.
Sign up now! Annual Subscription Form
Have a Garmin or Other Satellite device?